Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar

Quaker Soft Baked Bar - Banana Nut Bread

Made with real bananas and almonds, Quaker Soft Baked Bars Banana Nut Bread flavor has tasty ingredients and key nutrients to help provide fuel to start your day.

-5g Fiber*
-20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins
-6g of Protein
*Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving

Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Bars at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $3.29 for a box of 5 bars

My Thoughts

Lets face it, there are a lot of options out there breakfast wise. It can get overwhelming standing in the breakfast aisle at your local grocery store. One thing that stands out to me is the Quaker Soft Baked Bar. When you warm up it up in the microwave, it literally melts in your mouth.  When I found out that it was a healthy way to start your day, it was the icing on the cake for me. It is a great thing to throw in your bag for a snack at work, school, or anywhere.  It tastes great, and leaves you feeling full.

I received a sample of Quaker Soft Baked Banana nut Bar from influenster, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment