Friday, April 6, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

My thoughts:

There are so many sweetener choices out there these days. Anytime I walk down the baking aisle at my local grocery store I am surrounded by them. Before I tried truvia, I was a spenda user. I put sweetener in my coffee every day along with a bit of cream, and I find the little packages easy to use and I like that I can throw them in my purse when I am out and about. When my Love Voxbox came in the mail, I a bit hesitant at first to try truvia out, being I have been using the same kind of sweetener for almost 10 years now. I slipped one of the tiny packs out, and poured it into my vanilla flavored coffee, and couldn't believe how little I needed to use!! One packet was sweet enough for my cup of coffee, I usually have to use 2! I think I have found a new favorite sweetener in my coffee in truvia. :)


Here is some information on truvia, you may find out more on their website

Sweetness born from a leaf, not in a lab. Meet the stevia plant. The proud parent of our natural sweetener. People have been sweetening foods and beverages with stevia leaves for hundreds of years. The taste comes from a natural ingredient from the leaves called Truvia® stevia leaf extract.

Truvia® stevia leaf extract is what gives Truvia® natural sweetener its clean, honest sweet taste. Simple. Who knew going green could be so good?

3 Things to Know

1. Truvia® natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated. Sprinkle it on your grapefruit. Spoon it in your coffee. It won't end up on your conscience or your thighs.

2. One packet of Truvia® natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.

3. Truvia® natural sweetener is a great alternative for people with diabetes. It is also kosher certified.


Disclaimer: I received the above product free of charge through Influenster's VoxBox program. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment